Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm a SENIOR...What?

So senior year is officially underway and it's some seriously scary shit.  The idea of creating a thesis and following it all the way through to a professional quality exhibition is frightening but somewhat exciting.  For tomorrow's senior workshop we were required to bring in some new work.  I have been in a bit of a rut for a while so it was really hard for me to come up with something.  Hence me shooting my work the night before it's due for a critique.  These are all abstracted nudes (of myself...eep) because I was my only available model.  I imagine these will get a lot better over time but I actually don't hate the way they turned out.  Let me know what you think!

All images shot with a Nikon D5000 in my bedroom with a clamp light










©Felicia Puff

No comments:

Post a Comment