Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Street Photography

Is DEFINITELY not my specialty but I was happy with how some of my photos turned out. David Graham said that street shooting is starting to decline in our department so he wanted to get us out of our comfort zones and get us into people's faces. I mean, a lot of people don't have a problem photographing strangers...but I am not one of those people. I suppose it could grow on me though seeing how these turned out. These photos are all shot digitally...as I am still trying to master digital since it is my weak point. But it seems like I'm still seeing things in black and white since 3 out of 4 of these are black and white. I guess old habits are hard to change. Anywho, enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Street photography has never been my thing, but I think you did alright here. The 2nd image stands out to me, and not because it's in color, but because you actually got in close to your subject. I know getting in strangers faces to take an image can be quite intimidating, but I find that's usually how you get the best images on the street. Good job.

    ReplyDelete