Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Glow Sticks Are BACK!

Soooo at high demand from my senior workshop class I've decided to get back into the glowstick/naked ladies land.  These are all self portraits because I need work for tomorrow's class and I only had myself to use. I'm actually kind of inspired by these which hasn't happened in a while so I'm kind of excited.  Idealistically I will be in charge of painting with the glowsticks while I have a model pose but for now you'll just have to deal with me.  I think I'm having fun again so we'll see where this goes! Enjoy!
All images ©Felicia Puff 2011








1 comment:

  1. the glow sticks are really interesting, they kind of look like muscles in the body which i think could be interesting to play with. good luck with senior year i know it can be tough!

    ReplyDelete