Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More thesis madness....

So after my critique a few weeks ago I am completely all over the place with my thesis.  I have this work I used for my critique which didn't really go over too well.  Now I'm thinking about going back into my glowing figures project and possibly my projection project.  Basically I have no idea what I'm doing anymore and it's driving me crazy!  Senior year is turning out to be more of a challenge than I thought it would be but hopefully my photo shoot tonight will help me figure stuff out.  Anywho, enjoy these photos.  They're all long exposures on my Nikon D5000.  Still self portraits.  Enjoy!
All images ©Felicia Puff







1 comment:

  1. Critique can really be harsh to anyone, but I think the good part about it is that you can improve from it. You can write thesis abstract all you can, but without critique, you can’t improve it or step up to the next level.

    ReplyDelete